Release notes - version 2.0.1
Published Date Apr 1, 2019 8:14:35 AM
urrent release notes of the new version.
- created new karchanadmin angular app for administration purposes
- Fixed #37. Added CKEditor to the BigTalk. BigTalk works again.
- added error handling back into the karchan app
- display meaningful error messages to the user, when logging in or creating a new character. /
- fixed a bug that causes logins to take 20 seconds instead of one second, due to a bad dns lookup in the code.
- Fixes #51. Automatically logs a new player in.
- converted from the old Date java classes over to LocalDate(Time). /
- added a version number to the bag exported to the freemarker templates, called "version".
- make it possible to delete a character created by a user.
- Fixes #72. Added special gender "other".
- Fixes #78. Guilddetails works again.
- Attribute tables have been changed, no more messy multi-column primary keys. Attrid = primary key, and there's a unique index on the fields I want.
- Queries changed.
- added proper logging.
- Fixes #77. Added proper styling, so the dropdown button in mobile is visible.