Release notes - version 2.0.12
Published Date 2023-10-05T12:02:46
t's been a while since I've put up a new version. Let me know of any breakage.
I'll but some Release Notes here when I have a moment.... which is now.
- replaced big talk editor
- fixed up chatlog
There've been issues for a long time with chatmessages, so it needed a more thorough change. I refactored it to its own component and moved most of the functionality related to it into its own service, which checks if websockets is on or off.
I make no guarantees that things work dandy now, but at least it makes it easier for me to make changes.
- chatline ownership
Chatlines now have an owner. There're two new commands 'editchat' and 'deletechat'. Also, the existing chatlines are owned by nobody. Ask a dep to fix this.
Type "help chatlines" to find out how it all works.
- user interface
You might have noticed some small changes to the user interface, let's break it down!
- chatlog area is now bordered above and below
- clear and reset are now "part" of the chatlog "area" and no longer clutter up all the buttons below your input field
- autocorrect and autocapitalize are turned off in the command input field.
in your settings you find a new item called 'Debug logging'. Don't bother with it.
There might be a bug where the chatlog no longer works (i.e. you do not see new messages), when you change from websockets to no-websockets or vice versa and you try to return to your game in progress.
In that case, it might be better to just reload the webpage.
- Fixed #226. Admins can now add several attributes in one script.
- Fixed #221. Admins can now create several items in one script.
- Fixed #229. Changing your own passwords in settings doesn't work. It does now.
- Fixed #217. Checking the who in-game cleared your chatlog. Fixed.
- Fixed #214. Chatlines now have ownership. Added two commands editchatline and deletechatline.
- Fixed #60. Admins can now turn on (playing) or turn off (not playing) bots and shopkeepers.
- Fixed #212. Issues with chatlog fixed. Hopefully.
- turned off autocapitalize and autocorrect on the command input field. It was a personal source of irritation for me that on my phone my commands were capitalized, and then the server says "I don't understand that.".
- replaced CKEditor 5 with @kolkov/angular-editor
- did something interesting with debug logging (for developers)
- updated karchanpersonal to the new angular 16.2.8
- updated karchanadmin to the new angular 16.2.8