Release notes - version 2.0.4
Published Date 2019-12-03T22:22:08
owdie, people of Karchan
Do not get your hopes up! This is what I call a housekeeping release. Some things have changed, but you might not notice.
For those of you with no wish to read the release notes, here's some highlights:
- game moved to karchanpersonal app
- the gameui is now also available straight up in the karchanpersonal app, which might work a little better (or not). Let me know, because I will remove the old gameui.
- Christmas implemented
- Christmas now starts at 7th of December and runs until 6th of January
- added admin pages
- new adminpages for the rooms, commands and methods
- moved all entities into a separate module, this way the entities can be used by the website as well as the game.
- started using CDK from Angular Materials, to be more specific the Virtual Scrolling component. It is only used in the admin pages, and can be a bit of a pain.
- added a library to support the new LocalDate and LocalDateTime of Java in the Wiki.
- angular upgraded, of course.
- added a parent pom
- Fixes #93.
Also increased the list of recently updated wikipages to 8 up from 5.
- started moving the actual game into the karchanpersonal app
- card-block replaced with card-text, card-block was only available in the bootstrap alpha
- implemented Christmas
- needed to add a property to tell EclipseLink that its database is MySQL4 compatible
- added adminpage for Rooms
- added adminpage for Command
- added adminpage for Methods