Release notes - version 2.0.5
Published Date 2019-12-16T17:54:26
owdie, people of Karchan
This is more what you'd call a deputy release. It is for the admin pages, to be precise.
- server metrics
- there's a server metrics option under Help now. You can see how the server is doing.
rooms, methods and commands admin pages
- there is a large amount of rooms, methods and commands. I tried to make a view into this, but it didn't work very well. Now, when you wish to edit rooms, for instance, ALL rooms are downloaded to the client. Yes, this takes a while (10 seconds?), but the download for rooms for example is less than 1 megabyte. Once it is downloaded, it will not be downloaded again, unless you hit "Refresh".
I hope this improves on the user experience for deputies.
- added server metrics option to the help menu
- added help function to the karchan admin pages.
- Fixed #95. Forgot that the rooms now have a Long as id, and for a new character room 1 is looked up in the database using an Integer.
- Fixed #39.
You can now search on room title, owner, area and description.
The description requires a refresh, as that is processed on the server side
(to prevent having to fetch all the descriptions client side.)
- Fixed #71. The command admin page can now sort by id, command and methodname
And you can search for methodname.
- Fixes #83. replaced the windowing thingy with just getting EVERYTHING and caching explicitly, until
the administrator says otherwise (hits Refresh).
Also fixed the href, replaced them with routerLinks.
- added proper buttons -> split up into Update and Create (no longer a Save button)
- Fixes #94. fix rooms in karchan admin
- added a little animated santa clause to the karchanpersonal bar
- tried to use the JSON functions in the MARIADB. Happily, this works like a charm.
Decided to use Native Queries, and not to put them in the entities, as they are basically something completely unrelated to entities, when you think about it.
- fixed layouting of karchanpersonal/play