Release notes - version 2.0.9
Published Date 2021-05-15T07:20:45
ell, the server move worked a lot better this time. You shouldn't notice anything.
I'll put some more details on how the new things work in an addendum later on.
- You can define your own chats
- the who list in-game now shows again the idle times of a person
- guild colours
- guild colours are back!
- switched from Full Payara Application Server over to Payara Microprofile
- created a proper Docker image of Karchan
- Fixed #38. Show/create/edit/delete attributes of characters in admin pages. If attributes are required for other objects, let me know.
- Fixed the direct linking to characters in admin pages
- Could not create new blogposts in the admin pages, fixed!
- Fixes #110. Guild and ooc colours were broken.
- Fixes #143. The who list in-game now shows idle times properly again.
- Fixes #126. Pull Chain/Jump in Lake no longer worked.
- Fixes #45. Chat functionality added.
- The compass picture looks really ugly in Darkmode. There are now two images of the compass, one in white-on-black and one in black-on-white. It looks great.
- Fixes #67. There are no longer a maximum of three adjectives. It's now a free string. No HTML though.
- Fixes #49. Wieldable and wearable are now editable in the admin page of items.
- Fixes #80. Apostrophes should work now in commands. Any special chars that do not work still, let me know.
- Fixes #135. Increased the possible race options when creating a new character
- Removed #43. SQL Statements are not supported, ticket closed.
- Removed #2. Things in the ticket already implemented some time ago, ticket closed.
- Removed #87. Should be fixed, haven't heard from it in a long time, ticket closed.
- Removed #96. Should be fixed, haven't heard from it in a long time, ticket closed.