This Page is a WIP.
Rakah, The Universe, The Creator
I think it would be very fitting to summarize the importance of Rakah here using Karchan's history. Is someone willing to write an eloquent summary of Chapters 1-4 of Karchan's history? Mya? Eilan?
Karn - Good <--How does Karn not have a page? Mya/Eilan up for a write up based on Chronicles?
Chapter 4-5 summary? Someone willing to tackle? Mya? Eilan?
- Atalaya / Glendra - Daughter of Karn, Goddess of Every Living Thing <--Ephinie to revisit based on notes.
- Furchin - Son of Karn, God of Earthly Landscapes <-- Write up needed. Midevia would like to.
- Manatoba - Son of Karn, Smith of the Gods
- Meadel - Son of Karn, King Under the Sea <-- Ephinie/Victoria to add a bit based on notes.
- Mielikki - Daughter of Karn, Queen of the Forests
- Baymeth - Goddess of Grief, Pity, Mourning, and Sorrow. - Popular in: Khneo.
- Cinash - God of Fire - Popular in: Haavi. <-- New write up needed. Ephinie/Victoria to do.
- Cyrion- God of the Hunt - Popular in: Dunholm.
- Isodien - Goddess of Healing
- Marawen - Goddess of Nature
- Mudith - Goddess of Seasons - Popular in: Gyllene
Riwen - Goddess of the Oceans
- Verity - Goddess of Truth
- Kel - God of Fate
- Mordygan - God of War
Zhanos - EvilChapter 4-5 Summary? Could we maybe incorporate what is written of his death on his actual page here?
Dagorii- Son of Zhanos, Lord of Battle
- Osnodon - Son of Zhanos, Lord of Death
- Kulanin - Son of Zhanos, Lord of Shapes
- ?? - God of Evil, popularly believed to be Obsidian.
- Hestia - Goddess of Greed - Popular in: Elusen
- Nightshade - God of Terror
- Yasec - God of Corruption - Popular in: Crocodile Cove
- Almahvius - God of Lust - Popular in: Mahtohs
- Bytor - God of Valor - Popular in: Ammerville
- Bjorn (WIP) - Divine Polar Bear - Popular in: Frosthaven
- Caelwyn - God of Justice - Popular in: Ammerville
- Cedri - Goddess of Irony
- Erasmas - God of Love
- Neith - Goddess of Childbirth and Hearth - Popular in: Tiassale
- Preagord - God of War
- Pincus - God of.....?
- Pirate - God of Cats
- Ryoko - Godesss of Love
- Silvaras - God of Dreams and Visions - Popular in: Elusen
- Victoria - Goddess of Fury - Popular in: Khneo
- Viola - Goddess of Music
Other Beings Of Note
- Ancestral Calenwolf Spirits - Notes on Calenwolf religious practices
- Crustaceo - "God" of Integrity, Curiosity, and Seafood
- Dogoda - Angel of Love
- Erato - "Goddess" of the Arts
- Elwood - "God" of Tequila
- Emma - Lady Luck, a "Fortuna Spirit" created by Rhianneth.
- Faelon - A spirit connected to the Dark Village of Solol.
- Furies - The Warriors of Victoria
- Iandel - Angel of Love
- Kashti - Haavian Spirit of Shade
- Sadira - Nymph of the lake of Sjolen
- Sakah - The Porcelain Goddess
- Sarva - Haavian Spirit of Sun
- SkyeFyre - "Goddess" Of Margaritas
- Zudora - Honored by the Sham El Naseeen Kabile
Karchan's Law and God Alts
The rules that apply to god alts are basically the same that apply to regular alts, but because of the importance of these particular alts and their role within Karchan's lore, it is important to reiterate 3 of Karchan's Laws.
- Thou art responsible for the actions of thyne character at all times! A god character is a special privilege! It means that we the deputies and Karn have chosen you -- and trust you -- to contribute in a truly special way to the lore of Karchan. This is an important job, and we know you'll take it seriously.
- Thou shalt treat what deputies tell thee as being law! Please keep us in the loop with your god-related RPs, as we are the 'keepers of the lore'. While of course we expect that you will chart your own course in terms of what you RP, please know that we may, from time to time, approach you with our own ideas. If, in the unlikely event we think you are veering off course for what is appropriate for a god character, we will let you know. Communication between everyone is key; we welcome your creativity and want to help in any way we can.
- Thou Shalt Treat Others With Respect! A god has great power, but playing a god comes with great responsibility. We trust and hope that you will use your god alt collaboratively, to build up others' RP, not as a trump card or way to put others down. A god shouldn't be used to block an RP from happening but should rather be used to help it go an interesting way. Remember that a god may have a bigger target on his/her head than an ordinary character. It goes without saying that your god can be killed in death duels, or via complex RP arcs. Though we do not recommend dueling and large scale fights with divine characters, should they occur both deputy and player played deity alts are expected to conduct themselves accordingly and if anyone has concerns about an incidents, reach out to one of the deputies. It is best practice to only engage in RPs that you intend to follow through on, and of course remember that there is no "godmodding", even for gods!